After Hours Crisis Hotline:
Help us Provide an Emergency SafeHouse of Hope and Healing for the women and children in the community suffering from domestic violence. With your help families and individuals will be able to remain in this community. The SafeHouse provides a refuge from the violence and victimization leading towards empowerment and survival for families in need.
- A refuge for women and their children
- Crisis intervention, counseling, safety planning, and advocacy
- A 8,666 square foot house with:
- 8 Bedrooms (1 ADA accessible room)
- 3 and a half Bathrooms
- A Community Kitchen and Dining Area
- Laundry Room
- Meeting and Play Room
With your Help, 83 families (8,030 Individuals) each year will have a safe place to stay, escape abuse, and rebuild.
How you can help!
Support Alternatives to Violence with a financial contribution to the SafeHouse Capital Campaign.
Various levels of support are available.
SafeHouse Shelter $100,000 SOLD NORDSON MEDICAL
Counseling Center $50,000 - $100,000 SOLD Kroh Charitable Trust
Playground $25,000 SOLD Realities for Children
Kitchen $15,000 1 AVAILABLE
Dining $15,000 1 AVAILABLE
8 Bedrooms $10,000 (each) 7 AVAILABLE 1 SOLD
* Estimated net cost of your $25,000 contribution is $11,750 or less
* Contributions to Alternatives to Violence qualify for the Enterprise Zone State Tax credit.