I Can Help
Thank you for your interest in helping Alternatives To Violence accomplish our mission for our community.
There are a number of ways you can get involved. Please visit one of the following pages to find out more about the many ways you can help!
We can always use some of the items on our Wish List below. Please drop items off at our office Monday - Thursday between 8am and 5pm.
- Bus Tokens
- Diapers (all sizes), Wipes, Baby Needs (not in need of clothing at this time)
- Gas Cards
- Grocery Gift Cards/Food Certificates – In $10, $15, & $25 increments for after hours emergency response for victims/children.
- Hair Care Products
- Hair Dryers/Curling Irons
- Laundry Detergent, Dish Soap, Etc.
- Lotion, Skin Products
- Office Supplies, Copy Paper
- Paper Goods – Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Tissues
- Razors, Tampons/Pads
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Deodorant, Chap Stick
- Target/Wal-Mart/K-Mart Gift Cards