Some ways that you can help ATV
- Donate Money
- Sponsor an educational tea at your church
- Host a Wine and Cheese Party
- Contribute in honor of your/friends/families & donate on that special occasion: birthdays, anniversaries, Holidays
- Become a trained Crisis Response Volunteer Advocate
- Cover the costs of printing, advertising & copies
- Organize a fundraiser on behalf of ATV
Three Ways to Donate Money
1 - Secure link through PayPal
(Come back in early 2013 for information on how to support the 2013 Pastels on 5th event!)
Information About Donations
Your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. Donations of $100 or more qualify for the Enterprise Zone; 100% + 25%*. In 2012 the Enterprise Zone will require each donor to provide their tax identification number / social security number in order to receive the credit.
How would the enterprise zone tax credit effect you?
General Information For income tax years beginning on or after January 1, 1996, any taxpayer who make monetary or in-kind contributions to an enterprise zone administrator or to an agent designated by the enterprise zone administrator for the purpose of implementing the economic development plan of the enterprise zone may claim an income tax credit of 25% or the value of the contribution up to a maximum credit of $100,000.
In-kind Contributions Examples of in-kind contributions may not exceed 50% of the otherwise allowable credit. This means that the amount of the credit for in-kind contributions alone is 12.5% of the value of the contribution, up to a maximum credit of $50,000. For cash and in-kind contributions, the credit is the lowest of the three following amounts:
- A basic limitation of 26% of the combined value of cash plus in-kind contribution: or
- 100% of the cash portion of the contribution plus the smaller of…..
- 12.5% of the combined value of the cash and the in-kind contribution or
- $50,000; or
For more information see the Colorado State Departement of Revenue Tax Library
Alternatives to Violence (ATV) is committed to the
intervention in, education about, and prevention of
domestic violence, sexual assault, and other violent crimes.